Team Player of the Month - May

. . No comments:

Team Player of the Month - Marie


I first joined SL back in January this year, my first day here I stumbled across The Chilly Bear, made some very close friends who I would truly be lost without now.

I got addicted to the place and that hasn't changed even now lol hosting sounded and looked quite interesting to me so couldn't wait for the day when I could apply. I've never looked back I really enjoy chatting with people helping where I can and making new friends.

The Chilly Bear to me isn't just a job its a family if it hadn't been for the bear and the people there I don't know where I would be today.

My music taste is quite wide really, I pretty much listen to anything with a good beat and lyrics.

Some of my favourite tunes at the moment are :-
Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
Boulevard Of Broken Dreams - Green Day
Seether, Hinder, Creed, 3 Doors Down, Three Days Grace
Anything by Rachel Platten
Any kind of Rock music

I always enjoy listening to new stuff and being introduced to new bands :)



Avatarbook Avatar Social Network SL-Space Share to SL social networks
Created by SL-Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

The coolest club in Second Life

The coolest club in Second Life
Click to visit us in Second Life

Sponsors

SL-Feeds
SL-Inspiration advertise here

Second Life Grid Status

Mixtape

To listen to these tracks first sign in to Spotify or sign up (it will take just a minute), then refresh this page. Use the scroll bar to the right of the player to see the full list of tracks.


Follow Chilly Bear on Spotify
Listen to our playlists anywhere, and share your playlists with us.

Random Page