Staff Profile - Meet Lucky !

. . No comments:

Lucky is one the incredible team here at the Chilly Bear.  You can find him hosting at various times during  the week or just hanging with us listening to great music.  He's worked at several places on the grid but says "I've got to admit, I had fun working with them, but I did miss working with the Chilly Crew, I missed seeing the Chilly Bear family"

He's been hosting for a long time on SL and can't remember how long it's been.... "But I do remember my start, it was when I was still on Social Island, I had to get a job and people told me or I found a place that would lead me toward the right direction, so I found the Chilly Bear, I have to say everyone there was very nice. :)"

He loves "Hanging with your old friends and making new friends." and is often found sporting different avatars.  "I can't remember anything funny unless when I was a feral wolf, I teased Morl a bit when a guest disappeared, he asked. "Did anyone of you eat one of our guests?" As a joke from a cartoon I saw, I decided to type in. *Belches up a dress and innocently pushes it toward Morl.* I would then say. "Morl, I can't believe you ate our guest."


LUCKY'S MUSICAL INTERESTS
======================
What song has the most meaningful lyrics for you and why?
I have to say, You'll be in my heart, most people would put this for bf/gf, but I feel it's for mothers and sons too along with fathers and daughters, the meaning from my point of the song means that no matter what happens or where you'll be they'll always be in your heart. :)

What genres of music do you prefer to play or dance to at Chilly Bear?
Anything's fine with me, though, it depends on the type of music, I like Oldies, I like Country, I like Christian, I like Rock.

Who has had the greatest influence in shaping your taste in music?
Owl City, The Beatles, The Beach Boys, ZZ Top, Dierks Bentley, just to name a few.

Are there any RL bands/ performers you would like to see live but haven't?
I have to go with Owl City, nuff said.

==============================
What are your top ten favourite tunes?
1/ Galaxies by Owl City
2/ Rawhide by the Blues Brothers
3/ Kokomo by The Beach Boys
4/ Superman by Gold Finger
5/ Ballroom Blitz by Sweet
6/ Life is a highway by Rascal Flatts.
7/ Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffet
8/ God love her by Toby Keith
9/ Eastbound and down by Jerry Reed
10/ The Bird by Jerry Reed
==========================









Avatarbook Avatar Social Network SL-Space Share to SL social networks
Created by SL-Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

The coolest club in Second Life

The coolest club in Second Life
Click to visit us in Second Life

Sponsors

SL-Feeds
SL-Inspiration advertise here

Second Life Grid Status

Mixtape

To listen to these tracks first sign in to Spotify or sign up (it will take just a minute), then refresh this page. Use the scroll bar to the right of the player to see the full list of tracks.


Follow Chilly Bear on Spotify
Listen to our playlists anywhere, and share your playlists with us.

Random Page