Team Player of The Month - June

. . No comments:

Team Player of The Month - June - Steph

 

I've been in Second Life now for longer than I care to recall, at first engaged in role-playing sims and generally hanging around with new-found friends. That all changed when I stumbled across Midge who I really took to. She asked me to host for her, and the rest, as they say...

I work at The Chilly Bear for two reasons: First - the guests are a cut above the usual SL idiots - intelligent, humorous banter, and very friendly. Second - It's where Midge is!

Top 5 tunes? Impossible! They would change every hour, but usually something by The Beatles, ELO, Kate Bush, Genesis, ABBA or McCartney (I have older brothers and was forced to listen to their choices of music!)



Avatarbook Avatar Social Network SL-Space Share to SL social networks
Created by SL-Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

The coolest club in Second Life

The coolest club in Second Life
Click to visit us in Second Life

Sponsors

SL-Feeds
SL-Inspiration advertise here

Second Life Grid Status

Mixtape

To listen to these tracks first sign in to Spotify or sign up (it will take just a minute), then refresh this page. Use the scroll bar to the right of the player to see the full list of tracks.


Follow Chilly Bear on Spotify
Listen to our playlists anywhere, and share your playlists with us.

Random Page